A TIME TO LEARN; A TIME TO GROW!
The hospitality industry is a huge revenue generator for our country, and it is in turmoil right now in light of the COVID-19 health crisis. But there’s light at the end of the tunnel; and, what better way to prepare for the future than to brush up on or learn a new set of skills right now.
I understand the difficulties and struggles you might be facing during this uncertain time and you have every right to be concerned and feel the way you do. Meetings are being cancelled. Jobs are being eliminated. Commissions may be lost. You may be asked to take on more responsibility once things get moving again.
So much is beyond your control. But, there are positive steps you can take during this down time to prepare yourself professionally for the future – one of which is learning something new.
· Have you wanted to enhance your meeting planning skills but haven’t had the time to concentrate on your studies?
· Or, you’ve thought about transitioning from that of an administrative professional to a meeting professional, but you just weren’t sure where or how to begin.
Now is the time to take control and prepare for what’s next!
Read about what I did in my career -- how I made the transition from one career to another and what I learned along the way that made me a successful meeting professional.
Check out “The Meeting Planning Process: A Guide to Planning Successful Meetings.”
With this book, you’ll also:
· GAIN the structure and tools needed to succeed as a meeting professional.
· BRING order to the planning process; ELIMINATE panic, chaos and fear.
· KEEP focused, on task, and on time.
Visit to learn more and to order:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1535511842 or click on the Book tab in my website.
EMBRACE the challenge to make you and your company SHINE!
Plan well. Be well. Stay safe. And, never stop learning.